Join PANZ today. Here are some of the benefits.
- Subsidised and often free training opportunities for all staff
- Advocacy expertise for us to work with appropriate government departments on industry issues
- Assistance in applying for various funding opportunities
- Export advice and members rates to exhibit at the Frankfurt Book Fair and other international book fairs.
- Reduced entry fees for entering PANZ Book Design Awards and CLL Educational Publishing Awards
- PANZ representation on the newly formed Book Trade Liaison committee
- PANZ representation on the management committee of the NZ Post Children’s Book Awards and the NZ Post Book Awards
- PANZ representation on the Copyright Licensing board
- The opportunity to participate in the intern programme managed by PANZ and funded by Creative NZ
To find out more about how PANZ can work for you, contact Anne De Lautour, email@example.com. Or complete our simple application form and apply now to join PANZ.